|Courses||Nanotechnology and Physics, Bioscience, Bioinformatics and Medical Chemistry, Material Science and Environmental Chemistry|
|Students intake||About Six (6) for each year|
|Application Period||Twice a year (Spring/Fall)|
|Examination||Documents Selection and Interview may be required|
|Degree||Master of Science and Technology|
Features of the Program
- Students will undertake research work in a laboratory with their basic modules. Through these modules, students will acquire further comprehensive understanding in physics, chemistry, and bioscience. From their research, they will build up critical analytical skills to design and execute their project.
- From this program, students will also be taught how to give oral presentations, and improve academic writing skills.
- The program is designed to foster students to be researchers with the ability to conceive innovative ideas by synthesizing knowledge from different disciplines and the skills for devising research plans for realizing ideas.
- In this program, students shall choose a laboratory and undertake research work under his/her supervisor.
- Requirements for completion of the program: Completion of assigned research work, basic course modules, acceptance of the Master’s thesis, and passing the final examination.
- Degree: Master of Science and Technology.