Tuition and Other fees
|First year||Second year||Third year||Fourth year|
|Education Enhancement Fee||266,000||310,000||310,000||310,000|
|Research / Practicum Fee||106,000||106,000||106,000||106,000|
- The total fee listed above is the tuition and other fees for the 2016 enrollee. Tuition and Other fees for 2017 enrollee have not been finalized.
- The total fee listed above does not include miscellaneous fees (Member ship fee of Parental Association, Student Co-op fee and others- total 27,000yen in the first year.) as these fees are subject to change.
|First semester||All other semesters|
|Education Enhancement Fee||7,500||7,500|
|Research / Practicum Fee||43,500||43,500|
- Amounts are current as of 2016 and are subject to change.
- Students will be assessed a fee for joining the Alumni Association (2,000yen).
- The admission fee is reduced by half for students who have graduated from any Bachelor’s Program at Kwansei Gakuin University.
Financial Support for International Students offered by KGU
|Qualifications||Reduction / Amount||Notes|
|undergraduates / graduates||30% tuition reduction||All undergraduates and graduates schools registered as KGU international students|
|undergraduates||an amount equivalent to 20% of the tuition||All first year students who hold a student visa and are recognized as a non-Japanese student by the applicable school. 50% of second year students and above|
|graduates||an amount equivalent to 50% of the tuition||Tentative Selection Before University Entrance*
(40% of the successful candidates ; selected based on entrance exam results)
|an amount equivalent to 35% of the tuition||Selection after University entrance
(60% of all international students who hold a student visa and are recognized as a non-Japanese student by the applicable school excluding candidates of Tentative Selection Before University Entrance)
* For “Tentative Selection Before University Entrance”, the university targets students who are expected to conduct outstanding research after entering the program. Selected candidates will be notified before their entrance into the program. However, it is necessary for students to meet all requirements related to their status of residence, etc., in order to be officially selected to receive the scholarship.
External Scholarship for international students
- MEXT Scholarship (University recommendation)
- MEXT Scholarship (Embassy recommendation)